ODIZ PATENT NO-GO™ SENSOR CONTROL SYSTEM – When the work rests are moved out of spec, the machine won’t start!
NO-GO™ TECHNOLOGY COMBINED WITH AIR FLOW DESIGN DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM
“We’ve engineered the human factors out of this common machine guarding OSHA Violations and hazardous tasks.”
360 degree walk around of BALDOR downdraft
360 degree walk around of JET downdraft
Functional Test of Downdraft Cycle
Functional Test of Filter Tray Sensor
Functional Test of Overload Circuitry
Features and Benefits –
- Sensors ensure that the motor will not operate until all safety conditions are met;
- Electronic logic and motor-contactor prevent restart after power loss until all safety requirements are met;
- Failure-free monitoring of work rest gaps eliminates human error or neglect.
- Air flow design ensures high quality equipment performance
- Multiple long lasting filtration designed to remove air borne particulate from bench grinder
- Optional Wet Scrubber system upgrade for explosion/fire proof requirements (I.E. Titanium Alloy Grinding)
ODIZ Safety was featured on the cover of OH&S December 2016 Magazine, “Combining Safety Job Hazed Analysis & Lean Six Sigma to Improve Machine Guarding”. This article outlines the No-Go Grinder Safety Stand and the ODIZ Unique JHA/LSS Process to generate the innovation.