No Go™ Grinder Safety Stand
|Dimensions||36 × 36 × 60 in|
Eliminate Risks of OSHA Fines & Injuries with a No-Go™ Grinder Safety Stand
NO-GO GRINDER SAFETY STAND/ENCLOSURE OPTIONS:
– New or Used Bench Grinder
– 120Vac <15Amp 60Hz
– 208-230/460Vac machine come with transfomer
– 380Vac 50Hz (Intl) comes with custom transformer
– OR Large Machines can use the Enclosure
– Stand with Electronic Mods Start/Stop
– Multi-Color LED for Guard/Overload/E-Stop Faults
– Electrical Contactor/Overload Package
– Power Supply
– Programmed PLC
– Tongue Guards
– Tongue Guard Sensors
– Work Rest Guards
– Work Rest Sensors
– Interlocked or Flexible eye shields
– Guard Adjustment Tool
ODIZ No-Go™ Grinder Safety Stand
Features and Benefits :
- The No-Go™ Grinder Safety Stand patented technology does allow the grinder to start until all OSHA Standards conditions are met
- Left Tongue Guard <1/4”, Right Tongue Guard <1/4”, Left Tool rest <1/8” and Right Tool rest <1/8”. per 1910.215
- If any of the OSHA required distances are not met, the machine will not start.
- Interlocked eye shields with 1/4″ Lexan or non-interlocked flexible eye shields
- Electronic logic and motor-contactor prevent restart after power loss until all safety requirements are met; per 1926.304, .304(f)
- Overload protection to protect the operator and equipment from jams
- Failure-free monitoring of work rest and tongue guard gaps eliminates human error or neglect.
- Visual Fault indicators for the work rests, tongue guards, eye shields, and overload
- Optional Electric Brake. Stops grinders in less than 10 seconds Vs. typically > 2 min slow downs
- Latching E-stop
- Built in Task Lighting, turns on with machine
- The stand is designed to be bolted down per 1910.212(b)
– No-Go Grinder Safety Stand Video
– No-Go Grinder Safety Stand HOW-TO Video
– COMPLETE Safety feature overview
– Interlocked Eye shield, No-Go Tech , & Brake Demo
– DC Injection Braking Option
– Patented Sensor Test
– 360 Walk-Around of Baldor with Dust Collector
– 360 Walk-Around of Baldor RETROFIT
– 360 Walk-Around of Palmgren/Dayton New Bench Grinder
– 360 Walk-Around of 6″ Jet Bench Grinder
– 360 Walk-Around of Baldor 1215W 12″ Bench Grinder
The No-Go™ Grinder Safety Stand is the only engineered bench grinder safety solution on the market.
Education: Technical high schools, career centers, & colleges
Manufacturing / Industry: All Industries, distribution or facilities with maintenance staff
Government: ODIZ Safety LLC – Duns #: 080380452 and Cage Code: 7PX28.
Workers Comp Insurance Carriers: Risk Reduction
ODIZ Safety was featured on the cover of OH&S December 2016 Magazine, “Combining Safety Job Hazed Analysis & Lean Six Sigma to Improve Machine Guarding”. This article outlines the No-Go Grinder Safety Stand and the ODIZ Unique JHA/LSS Process to generate the innovation.
Being custom built machine to your order specifications, lead-time is 2-3weeks and are non-returnable non-cancelable orders.
Lead-times are based on supplier stock levels and can vary.
Multiple machine orders may have a slight increase in lead-time due to batch processing.
If you have company machine safety procedures, please send them to Sales@odiz.com so we can verify the builds meet or exceed your company specifications.
Josh Iserloth –
Grinders are one of those items that we rely on employees to check to make sure they are in spec, with the ODIZ set up that issue is eliminated and takes the worry away when you have an inspection. Great product!
Michael Youngs –
Students loved the grinder. They felt safe when they ran it. Had awesome comments from visitors during open house. Company made great improvements over old machines and we are having them do two more.
Hugh Johnson –
Outstanding innovation. Taking the human error factor out of workplace safety.