Flip Up Drill Press Guard with Optional ODIZ Interlock System
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
Eliminate Drill Press Risks of OSHA Fines & Injuries with ODIZ No-Go™ Technology
NO-GO TECHNOLOGY OPTIONS INCLUDES:
– No restart on power loss
– LED indicator for Guard Fault & Overload Trip
– Electrical Contactor Package
– Overload motor protection
– Guard with 24Vdc Interlock
– Power Supply
– Optional 120/240/480 systems
ODIZ DRILL PRESS GUARD INTERLOCKED CONTROL SYSTEM
ODIZ has incorporated a Drill Press Guard shield that has a 24Vdc interlock switch. The interlock switch provides logic to the control enclosure (120Vac), when the shield is up the guard fault will illuminate and the drill press will not start. When the guard is in place the light extinguishes and the drill press is allowed to operate. This unit also provides drop out on power loss with the integrated contactor. The machine also include a start/stop switch with a latching E-stop that is separate and can be mounted near point of use.
Guard is Overall Vertical Length 15″ x Screen Width 8.4″ x Screen Height 5.5″ (Custom Screens are optional, send sketch to [email protected] with order)
– Onsite you will need to mount the guard, push button enclosure, and control enclosure.
– Remove existing on/off configuration on machine
– Hook up power (120/240/480) to enclosure
– Hook up motor to contactor/Overload
– Set overload to motor amperage + service factor (typically 1.2X motor amperage rating)
ODIZ can build for any machine or concept, contact us today to discuss you machine guarding needs!
ODIZ Safety was featured on the cover of OH&S December 2016 Magazine, “Combining Safety Job Hazed Analysis & Lean Six Sigma to Improve Machine Guarding”. This article outlines the No-Go Grinder Safety Stand and the ODIZ Unique JHA/LSS Process to generate the innovation.